Poema para mi mejor amiga


FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MEJORAMIGA Aquí va un poema

Por ti me he vuelta un poeta
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts
La amistad es algo que atraviesa el alma
es un sentimiento que no se te va
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you dooo!
I've never had somone as good for me as you
Aserejé ja de je
de jebe tu de jebere
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty
seibiunouva majavi
an de bugui an de güididípi
Look at me now, will i ever learn?
I don't know how but i suddenly lose control

No es fácil lo que voy a hacer
Admitiré que salí con tu mujer!!!!!!!
Baby, baby, baby nooooooh
Por eso vete, olvida mi nombre, mi cara, mi casa,
Y pega la vuelta
Corazón corazón malherido
I better shape up :D
cause you need a man!!!
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

Las manos arriba cintura sola
Da media vuelta danza kuduro
y muevete bien, que nadie como tu me sabe hacer
café
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Disco diva and you wonder
Who's that chick? Who's that chick?
In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a star
Pero eres un chicoooooo
que le vas a hacer

Pokemon! gran amigo es en un mundo por salvar
Pokemon, tengo que atraparlos. Nuestro valor venceraa!
Te enseñare y tu también Pokemooooon
Cause I told you ONCE!
Now I told you TWICE!
I'm only up when your'e not down
Don't wanna fly if your'e still on the ground
And after all, you're my wonderwall

FIN :) luv yaaa

Comentarios

Entradas populares